Sunday, September 7, 2008

Ready for take-off in 10, 9, 8 ...

Unlike 7 am this morning I am now some 5 minutes away from having all my stuff packed...and I feel pretty set and ready to go!Over the night I've managed to wash my jeans and dry them, much thanks to innovative use of floor heating and floor mats in the early morning hours. I've also come to realise that I have promised to bring the smelliest hat on earth along for my trip, documenting its touring of Asia (takk for den, Nico!). As I got it, it was a lovely little thing. However, as daylight dawned on me and I tried to pack it, I realised it would contaminate my entire backpack...so, it is now thoroughly washed and perfumed, and I'll let you know how it goes. Finally, as time draws nearer the point where I have to leave and catch my airport express train, I now have time to think about the fact that I have no travel itinerary, so for the next 3,5 months I'll be making life up as I go... Got to!

2 comments:

Magnus said...

You seem to be a very organized packer ;) hehehehehehe

Anonymous said...

Tiril seems you are having fun enjoy and take care.