Monday, September 1, 2008

Almost ready for take-off

As I posted the first few words yeasterday it occurred to me that a lot of my friends obviously don't read Norwegian..so here we go in a language suitable for the more simple minds ;)

I am flying from Oslo to China on Sunday 7th Sept. My plan is to see quite a bit of China, Laos, Cambodia, Thailand, Vietnam, and then a bit more of China (including Taiwan) before I return to Oslo on the 22nd Dec. Hopefully whatever comes between the dates can be read and commented about here.

For now I am still in Oslo, realising that "all" my friends here now work and can only meet up during week-ends or in the afternoon. So my days are pretty open (apart from the graduate thesis I'll be handing in before I leave), but my eves are packed with fun. I am mostly not online, so give me a call if you want to reach me.

3 comments:

Piraya said...

we'll keep readin excitedly! will write you that mail about places as soon as i get out of the trash!
Love you!

martemor said...

Strålende! Da har de utskuddene som ikke har facebook en mulighet til å holde litt kontroll på deg;) Du får ha masse lykke til og kos deg på eventyr. Synd at vi ikke fikk til å møtes i tr.heim før du dro, men sender likevel en klem din vei!
Marte

MariannK said...

Lykke til på tur Tiril! Ses i kveld for litt intellektuelt påfyll som det heter. Misunnelig på turen din!